Vintage Rally 2020 – COVID-19

Currently, the MWMVC Vintage Rally on Monday 25th May 2020 HAS NOT YET BEEN CANCELLED however in view of the continuing and increasing concern of the Coronavirus members will make a final decision on whether to hold the Rally at our next meeting on Wednesday 8th April.

Exhibitor and Trade Applications

We will not be issuing or accepting applications to exhibit or trade at the show until after the members have voted on Wednesday 8th April to ensure there will be no financial loss to any party.

We thank you for your understanding and patience and we will communicate to all interested parties immediately following the members meeting.

As always, if you have any concerns or queries please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to answer all questions.